Jarrod T. Takah
Location: Washington, Pennsylvania
Jarrod T. Takah, Esquire, is 2001 graduate of Burgettstown High School, Burgettstown, Penn.
Mr. Takah earned his law degree from Duquesne University. At Duquesne, he was a member of the law review. As a member of the law review, he was published and served as Associate Case Note Editor. He also participated in the Trial Advocacy program.
He joined Tershel & Associates, in October 2008, as an Associate Attorney after serving as a law clerk with the firm for 18 months.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- United States District Court for the W.D. Pa., 2009
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2016
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
J.D. - 2008
- Westminster College
B.A. summa cum laude - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pa. SuperLawyers Rising Stars – 2015, 2017-2018
- Southwestern Pa. Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Western Pa. Trial Lawyers Association (Board of Governors, 2012-2018)
- Washington County Bar Association, Member
- Legal History and Bio Committee (WCBA)